Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The evil scientist

I followed the evil scientist into a dark room. What I saw, I would never forget...
A Blond girl, beautiful,white and clean , a lovely face so pure and genuine.
She was lieing down on a table, apparently sleeping. That was when I saw the scientist preparing to instal a machine on the top of her.
At the begining I didn't understand what he was doing, but them he switched on the machine, and... Was he trying to clone her? Apparently yes, but all went wrong...
That was When I Fell down and he got me... I was surprised but he did not hurt me, he helped me... As he saw the surprise in my face he explained me that once that girl was his lover, that died of a disease and he was trying to bring her back to life again.
He also explained to me that all his attempts went wrong... I asked if there was anything I could do to help... Bitterly, he told me no.... That this mission was his, and only his, so that he could show her once again how much he loved her.
He just asked me one thing, not to tell anyone...
Although, I didn't understand that wish, I respected it... He was going to keep the reputation of evil scientist so that noone got into his "mission".

By: Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment