Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Time Machine

He had been working at it for years as his father and grandfather before him, He knew that if he was persistent he would get there eventually. As he contemplated the devise he felt pride and joy for he was to fulfil his lifetime dream-to travel in time and that´s exactly what he did - he travelled to the past to meet his grandfather.
After spending some time looking for his grandfather, he finally did it. There he was, in the basement working on the machine:
-Who are you and what are you doing here?
-Hello…try to stay calm! You may not belive but I am your grandson and I come from the future to meet you and…
-And what?
-Well, if I am here it´s because I managed to…
-…you managed to finish the Time Machine?!
-Can you belive it? I have succeeded.
-Can I see it? I promise not to touch anything!
-Ok but only for a few minutes.
Meanwhile the grandfather could see the Time Machine and to go back to the past…alone.
Both alone but both feeling proud and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment